What Not to Post - 10
Guidelines for Posting to Harry's Trading Room
- Stocks Under $3: Please do not discuss any stocks under $3 for any reason at any
time. Above $3 you can ask Harry for an opinion on the technicals, but he will
not select for a trade any stock under $3, with only a few exceptions at his discretion.
- Check Swing Trade Watchlist first before asking for targets or stops. If the
stock you're interested in is there, do not ask about targets or stops unless they are no
longer valid. You're also encouraged to watch the Charts of the Day and Weekend videos, as
many swing questions may have already been answered there.
- No Specific Entry & Exit Questions. Harry tells you what to buy, gives
targets, stops, support & resistance -- where you buy and sell is up to you!
- Please do not Post Exits/Profits without posting entry/exit in real time.
- Please do not ask Questions during the Pre-Market Live Video presentation. Harry
will be glad to answer any and all questions after the first update presentation/review is
complete and you hear him say, "Now I'll take any questions you may have."
- Please include at least your First Name in any Chat Handle you decide to use. Not
required, but Harry would appreciate it very much.
- Please, no Private Messaging Harry during Live Updates.
- Please have Specific Questions. Do not just throw out a ticker symbol with a
question mark and expect an answer.
- Remember to use the "Search" box. This is located in the top right of
the Trading Room page to search anything by name or symbol to check on a symbol before posting a question.
- Keep Calm: Everyone is emotional, but please refrain from emotional
outbursts/cheerleading, like "Go XYZ! GO!!!" or "XYZ is going down!"
Comments like these are not helpful to other members. Also, when you are emotional you're
more likely to make bad decisions.
Please also note: The purpose of the Trading Room is to foster cooperative
analysis for optimizing trading and better understanding of the markets. Member Trading Room
posts are not for commercial or promotional purposes. All room messages, including direct
messages, are archived, and may be reviewed to ensure adherence to our guidelines. Room and
direct messages that are promotional or in any way attacking, insulting, or incendiary are NOT
permitted. We request courtesy, and reserve the right to, for any reason and without notice, 1)
edit or remove member content, 2) discontinue a member's posting and private messaging privileges,
and/or 3) suspend membership, including in such instances where we find it too onerous to adequately
monitor and respond to a member's messages. If you have any concerns about comments made in the
chat room, or any feedback, contact us. You can also report a post and/or
ignore the user among the options when clicking
on the 3 dots below each post.