Meet harry boxer!
- As Featured on CNBC, MarketWatch, YahooFinance, Forbes & More!
- Why Day Trade with Harry...Learn more.
- Recent Top Performing Swing Trades:
- RGLS 84.6% in 6 days
- NLNK 34.4% in 8 days
- PLNR 32 % in 28 days
- TASR 28.8% in 18 days
- OAS 25% in 5 days
- BEAT 23% in 10 days
Receive Our E-Mail Newsletters
About HarryWebinars & Videos | Articles/Q&A’s
Harry Boxer, founder of TheTechTrader.com, has more than 45 years of Wall Street investment and technical analysis experience, including eight years on Wall Street as chief technical analyst with three brokerage firms. Former chief technical analyst and columnist for AmericaInvest.com and winner of the 1995 & 1996 worldwide Internet stock-market trading contest, "The Technical Analysis Challenge," Harry is widely syndicated and a featured guest on many financial programs and sites.
- Contributing columnist on TheStreet.com and Forbes.com.
- Featured guest on YahooFinance's "Breakout" program.
- Regular columnist on HardRightEdge, SlopeofHope.com and DecisionPoint, among many sites.
- Frequent guest columnist on MarketWatch.. Harry's article, "Seven Technically Strong Stocks for '07" was the #1 Read News & Analysis Article on MarketWatch in 2007!
- Featured in Sept 2005 issue and Nov 2002 issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities magazine.
- Featured in Futures Magazine (Sept '03), which wrote: "Using services such as...Boxer's is like having a trading mentor walk you through the trading day."
- Featured on CNBC (2/11/05), which called Harry "an influential newsletter writer."
Webinars & Video Interviews:
Identifying Winning Price Patterns (Webinar 1-hr)
Price-Volume Surge (Video Interview 3-min)
Harry’s Educational DVD Set
Features 2 DVD’s of 40 minutes each on day and swing trading. Free to TechTrader members.
- Short-Term & Intraday Trading - Article Published on MoneyShow.com, February 2012
- Interview on SharePlanner.com, December 2010
- Four Characteristics of Strong Breakouts - Article Published on TradingMarkets.com, January 2008
- Harry in Stocks & Commodities Magazine - September 2005 Featured Technical Analyst
- Harry on CBSMarketWatch
- Feeding the Ducks: Countertrend Day Trading
- The Importance of Base Patterns
- Identifying Market Extremes